BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

Trade Block you said?

Plenty of young LT to choose from

Possibly a pretty good suspended RT who will be back soon could give you the boost you needed on the oline

A couple of edge with upside including a former top 4 pick

A Cowboy linebacker and a much cheaper Seahawks linebacker

A corner playing in Seattle

A corner with three names and a dislocated arm who had three ints in the playoffs last year for the super bowl champs

22 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I think that's a premature "hasn't panned out" on LC3.  Has started every game simce Week 1 as a rookie last year at arguably the most complex position in football outside of QB.  I know he wasnt good last year, but he also wasnt full trash, I think he met expectations for the prospect he was expected to be and where he was drafted for sure.

You would unquestionably be trashing anyone defending their own player with similar production.

6 minutes ago, MD4L said:

You would unquestionably be trashing anyone defending their own player with similar production.

I would also be trashing anybody who was defending their center on the basis of production.

25 minutes ago, MD4L said:

18 minutes ago, Blue said:

I would also be trashing anybody who was defending their center on the basis of production.

hocus pocus oh look another glorious morning GIF

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Scoundrel said:

Trade Block you said?

Plenty of young LT to choose from

Possibly a pretty good suspended RT who will be back soon could give you the boost you needed on the oline

A couple of edge with upside including a former top 4 pick

A Cowboy linebacker and a much cheaper Seahawks linebacker

A corner playing in Seattle

A corner with three names and a dislocated arm who had three ints in the playoffs last year for the super bowl champs

I'll give you Jerry Tillery