BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Blue said:

Serious question, not salty or snippy or anything: can you actually afford to? You have several players on their final years who quite probably are going to walk for nothing if you don't 3 Up or trade them. Isn't selling low better than losing a guy for nothing at all?

No, that's a fair question. There are only two guys who are going to be unrestricted free agents who have gotten any sort of interest, Jaire Alexander and sort of Fred Warner (only one actual offer and kind of a low ball). And between definitely being able to trade Ramsey to clear space (already gotten multiple offers for him despite being unable to be traded currently) and all three 3 downs, I'll be able to make room for those two at least. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, rackcs said:

No, that's a fair question. There are only two guys who are going to be unrestricted free agents who have gotten any sort of interest, Jaire Alexander and sort of Fred Warner (only one actual offer and kind of a low ball). And between definitely being able to trade Ramsey to clear space (already gotten multiple offers for him despite being unable to be traded currently) and all three 3 downs, I'll be able to make room for those two at least. 

Add me to the Ramsey list 

madelaine petsch yes GIF by Gordon Ramsay

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

DVN is looking for a CB AND a WR, preferably on 3+ year deals but no less than 2, preferably nothing over (or much over) 5k. Not interested in old unproductive dudes.

I got the ammo, do you have the targets? HMU

If only Akhello was unlocked I'd send you a Steeler.

• Like 1