BDL Discussion Thread 2021

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Scrub Patrick Mahomes with 2 INTs this half. You hate to see it 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

ya really do

and against a really bad secondary at that

Ended the day with 2 TDs and 428 yards of total offense. Even when he's bad, he's good.

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'd much rather Lock over Bridgewater. He's just so blegh.

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Ugh wtf is that throw. Lock's sucked too but at least he by some miracle could become a useful NFL QB. Bridgewater is the best backup in the league and that's about it.

And Lock lost a legit QB competition to Bridgewater. That says everything you need to know.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

And Lock lost a legit QB competition to Bridgewater. That says everything you need to know.

Well yeah, Bridgewater is probably better right now. But coaches on the hot seat have the goal of winning games now rather than developing players. I'd rather lose games with Lock and confirm there's absolutely nothing there vs. being mediocre with Bridgewater if that makes sense.

Edited by WFLukic
3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Well yeah, Bridgewater is probably better right now. But coaches on the hot seat have the goal of winning games now rather than developing players. I'd rather lose games with Lock and confirm there's absolutely nothing there vs. being mediocre with Bridgewater if that makes sense.

I mean he's headed into year 3 and lost a QB competition to a textbook journeyman. I don't know what else needs to be said about developing him.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean he's headed into year 3 and lost a QB competition to a textbook journeyman. I don't know what else needs to be said about developing him.

Nothing else needs to be said.