Jump to content

BDL Discussion Thread 2021


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Scrub Patrick Mahomes with 2 INTs this half. You hate to see it 

 

1 hour ago, Blue said:

ya really do

and against a really bad secondary at that

Ended the day with 2 TDs and 428 yards of total offense. Even when he's bad, he's good.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

I'd much rather Lock over Bridgewater. He's just so blegh.

 

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Ugh wtf is that throw. Lock's sucked too but at least he by some miracle could become a useful NFL QB. Bridgewater is the best backup in the league and that's about it.

And Lock lost a legit QB competition to Bridgewater. That says everything you need to know.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

 

And Lock lost a legit QB competition to Bridgewater. That says everything you need to know.

Well yeah, Bridgewater is probably better right now. But coaches on the hot seat have the goal of winning games now rather than developing players. I'd rather lose games with Lock and confirm there's absolutely nothing there vs. being mediocre with Bridgewater if that makes sense.

Edited by WFLukic
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Well yeah, Bridgewater is probably better right now. But coaches on the hot seat have the goal of winning games now rather than developing players. I'd rather lose games with Lock and confirm there's absolutely nothing there vs. being mediocre with Bridgewater if that makes sense.

I mean he's headed into year 3 and lost a QB competition to a textbook journeyman. I don't know what else needs to be said about developing him.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I mean he's headed into year 3 and lost a QB competition to a textbook journeyman. I don't know what else needs to be said about developing him.

Nothing else needs to be said.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...