BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

In all seriousness, @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @pheltzbahr @SirA1 @rackcs @wwhickok @MD4L @RuskieTitan @Blue @WFLukic @PR@Jlash @EaglesPeteC @MWil23 @RedGold

@Scoundrel

If you want someone willing to run another team until the end of the season, I'd be willing to run Antartica. I'd want to be able to run it waivers in the event of injuries. and I can write a gameplan for every week after the upcoming one (would like a volunteer to do it this week since they're my opponent). I'd only do it as a stop gap until the end of the season so we could then find a permanent owner.

Edited by wwhickok

2 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

In all seriousness, @bcb1213 @Ragnarok @pheltzbahr @SirA1 @rackcs @wwhickok @MD4L @RuskieTitan @Blue @WFLukic @PR@Jlash @EaglesPeteC @MWil23 @RedGold

If you want someone willing to run anothrr team until the end of the season, I'd be willing to run Antartica. I'd want to be able to run it with trade ability, waivers, etc (obviously can't trade with DVN) and I can write a gameplan for every week after the upcoming one (would like a volunteer to do it this week since they're my opponent)

Imagine Mwil getting tagged but not me... for shame. Also I’d say no to the bolded. Team should be left the way it is for the new owner to eventually take over and decide what’s best for their team. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scoundrel said:

Imagine Mwil getting tagged but not me... for shame. Also I’d say no to the bolded. Team should be left the way it is for the new owner to eventually take over and decide what’s best for their team. 

I think that's a fair point. I wouldn't have an issue with that.