BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

10 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Whoever is playing me next week will likely get a free win. I got a heck of a busy week ahead of me: rehearsing for 2 plays, one going into production and competition Saturday and then a wedding I'm going to Sunday.

The guy you don’t want messages in your inbox from

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Being garbage is my special skill 

Handing out free wins has been your special skill since you joined. At least attempt something and if you do it now it won’t conflict with your schedule. I know we all get busy but we have to find the pocket of times we do have to be productive...

21 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Whoever is playing me next week will likely get a free win. I got a heck of a busy week ahead of me: rehearsing for 2 plays, one going into production and competition Saturday and then a wedding I'm going to Sunday.

Congrats @wwhickok

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

The good news is you already have a gameplan basically written vs dv, you just need to update it from earlier this season 👍👍

• Like 2