BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

This was done without factoring in any not-done 3 ups 

1.1 Anchorage : Justin Lawrence QB - Duh.
1.2 Death Valley : Ja'Marr Chase WR - Talk is cheap. Knows Chase won't make it to the last of his 1sts.
1.3 Death Valley : Penei Sewell OT - Signed Dawkins to a big deal but Sewell bookended with Dawkins is a great way to build the trenches like WW likes.
1.4 Anchorage : Davonta Smith WR - He's already shown his bonernose for Smith over and over. Can't blame him.
1.5 Seoul : Justin Fields QB - He's got Murray on the block, and whether or not an offer comes along the league along with the slanderous Blue has already sunk his appeal. He needs a future QB.
1.6 Antarctica : Kyle Pitts TE - This one still makes as much sense as any pick in this draft.
1.7 Anchorage : Greg Rousseau DE - Has his QB and his WR, and I think as the individual testing process rolls on people will grow on Rousseau and Counselor pulls that trigger before Rags can move up.
1.8 Rome : Micah Parsons LB - This one was tough for me, as they have more pressing needs IMO, but with LVE hurt frequently he adds a big playmaker to the mix.
1.9 Anchorage : Patrick Surtain II CB - Could go a number of ways here with his 17th first round pick.
1.10 Camden : Jaylen Waddle WR - Know I can't pass a nice shiny WR
1.11 Death Valley : Zach Wilson QB - I firmly believe that if WW thought he could win games without a QB he would do it. But, I think he'll come to his senses and get a young gun in there.
1.12 Gotham : Kwity Paye - Could go a few ways here, but with just Clowney and Epenesa currently on the roster Paye could be a really nice addtion.
1.13 Singapore : Trey Lance QB - Tommy can play forever and although I'm sure SirA wishes Jake Fromm is the answer, he's stuck in a tough spot and has to get a future leader at QB.
1.14 Anchorage : Caleb Farley CB - After taking a shot at Opt Outs, Counselor takes his 2nd opt out of his first round picks. Looks like a really nice big bodied CB to pair with Henderson.
1.15 Ivory Coast : Najee Harris RB - Ruskie comes out and takes the first RB. I have other players ranked higher, but Ruskie is really strong in those areas and a guy like Harris combined with Tannehill is money.
1.16 Cuba : Jaycee Horn CB - Has some other spots he can go, but he needed to pull out all the stops with how bad his CB situation got. Would be a great addition to the Champs. 

• Like 5