BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I agree that RB is overvalued but disagree about QB being undervalued. But I also do agree with Rags that there is a minimum threshold of potential effectiveness you need to have in the running game to keep from being completely one dimensional.

I mean I look at the running game of the individuals who are saying this and yeah... sorry. 

42 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Remember when you tanked because you couldn’t win without your precious RB1?

Can’t tank if you don’t have picks……..

I literally could not field a competitive team at any position because I stepped in for an abandoned team after free agency was over and then literally everyone I had got hurt 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Can’t tank if you don’t have picks……..

I literally could not field a competitive team at any position because I stepped in for an abandoned team after free agency was over and then literally everyone I had got hurt 

You had Da’Vante Adams and Kirk Cousins. Marcus Peters and other players. You chose not to participate and that’s fine, but don’t try to justify you wouldn’t get support or votes.

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m hurt 

I had no idea.  When I suggested you take over they laughed like they usually do at me.  At least they want you here.  They drove me out and no one even wanted me to stay, if someone did I might have considered it lol.  

I have complete confidence in you.