BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

14 minutes ago, Blue said:

The best part of all these lol offers is that every one of you would hype up Brandin Cooks as a deep threat in your writeups every week and not give a sh!t about his cap hit.

But that's what he is....so why wouldn't the person who is paying him hype him up? You say it like it's a slant and not just a part of the game. 

And if he was good enough to justify his cap without hype, you wouldn't be trading him.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Blue said:

The best part of all these lol offers is that every one of you would hype up Brandin Cooks as a deep threat in your writeups every week and not give a sh!t about his cap hit.

I don’t really want him. You should keep him with Mahomes. He needs a deep threat. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I don’t really want him. You should keep him with Mahomes. He needs a deep threat. 

Yeah, I'll probably try and pick him up in free agency for cheaper if I 3 Down him.

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

But that's what he is....so why wouldn't the person who is paying him hype him up? You say it like it's a slant and not just a part of the game. 

And if he was good enough to justify his cap without hype, you wouldn't be trading him.

I mean, sure doesn't look like I'm trading him, does it

6 hours ago, Blue said:

I mean I know Fields is going early here and IRL, I just think that's a case of overvaluing running ability at quarterback and ignoring red flags.

This post is funny because Fields is a terrible runner for a mobile QB.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Jlash said:

1.16 Cuba : Jaycee Horn CB - Has some other spots he can go, but he needed to pull out all the stops with how bad his CB situation got. Would be a great addition to the Champs. 

If we’re going to keep repeating this pick, it’s probably not going to happen.

10 minutes ago, MD4L said:

This post is funny because Fields is a terrible runner for a mobile QB.

I'm not drafting Fields for his running ability. The best QB in this class it Lawrence. I am a team that needs to look at QB for the future. As such the next QB on my board is Fields. Hence why I'm taking him at 2, and most likely Parsons at 3.

Just now, wwhickok said:

I'm not drafting Fields for his running ability. The best QB in this class it Lawrence. I am a team that needs to look at QB for the future. As such the next QB on my board is Fields. Hence why I'm taking him at 2, and most likely Parsons at 3.

Just do me a favor, when you end up with Sewell and Chase at 2 and 3 please don't do the "Lol I tricked you guys!!". As a league generally, we believe things when we see them. The games are good filler though.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Just do me a favor, when you end up with Sewell and Chase at 2 and 3 please don't do the "Lol I tricked you guys!!". As a league generally, we believe things when we see them. The games are good filler though.

Let me ask you a serious question, when have I ever truly been one to play games? Have I not been bluntly truthful regardless of what ppl think about it?

I literally gave you my top 5 board.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Let me ask you a serious question, when have I ever truly been one to play games? Have I not been bluntly truthful regardless of what ppl think about it?

I literally gave you my top 5 board.

Hey if you've truly come around to the fact that QB's are important in this league, I'm happy!