BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Hey if you've truly come around to the fact that QB's are important in this league, I'm happy!

I do believe QBs are important. I've always felt that way. I've also said though that the outcome of a game shouldn't be solely based on who is at QB. Having said that, I don't know yet what's in store for Darnold and Rudolph is a backup that I simply wanted on my roster because he is a Steeler. QB is a need and Fields, among scouts, is the 2nd best QB prospect out there right now. 

8 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Can you name 15 “good” starting QBs in the  NFL? You lost credibility calling Kyler a backup level QB.

Depends on your definition of good, I suppose, but definitely:

Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen (begrudgingly), Matt Stafford, Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Justin Herbert

So no. But frankly, y'all are just thin-skinned and take any criticism of a player to mean they're the worst ever. In a 16 team league, having the 15th-best quarterback in the NFL with little room for improvement is a massive problem.

Edited by Blue

21 minutes ago, Blue said:

Aaron Rodgers, Patrick Mahomes, Deshaun Watson, Russell Wilson, Josh Allen (begrudgingly), Matt Stafford, Dak Prescott, Ryan Tannehill, Matt Ryan, Tom Brady, Justin Herbert

So no. But frankly, y'all are just thin-skinned and take any criticism of a player to mean they're the worst ever. In a 16 team league, having the 15th-best quarterback in the NFL with little room for improvement is a massive problem.

College Football GIF by LSU Tigers

32 minutes ago, Blue said:

Lol. I’ve grown from the days of having the 15th best QB so I can engage in these convos without personally being affected.

• Like 2