BDL Discussion Thread 2021

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

What does this mean? He'll play forever?

Other than his 2008 Injury season and the 4 Game Suspension in 2016 he hasn't missed a game in 20 years.

That's why I didn't get a backup this season. I believe in the 5 RB method for injuries not the 5 QB one.

• Like 2

I find it funny that certain people keep talking trash. One of them wrote checks their roster couldn't cash in 2020. The other finished as a top 4 worst team in the lg and all I did was exactly what I said I was aiming for, winning the division and making the playoffs; by doing things my way.

I have made no statements about the 2021 season, conventional logic suggests DVN could take a step back because of transition at QB, but it won't, imo, be a result of in-division competition. I think some people need to focus on their own team and avoid drafting the next Jace Amaro rather than wasting time criticizing what they think about my team, especially when my team went 6-0 in the MidWest Division. Thats the last I'm gonna say on the topic, have a great day everyone.

Edited by wwhickok

lol, I took over a team in Week 2 that traded almost all of their picks away and literally did nothing in free agency or scramble, no **** I finished bottom-four

congrats on sweeping a team that could barely line up and play though, real impressive

Edited by Blue

21 hours ago, Jlash said:

1.1 Anchorage : Justin Lawrence QB - Duh.

Duh is right 

1.4 Anchorage : Davonta Smith WR - He's already shown his bonernose for Smith over and over. Can't blame him.

Love DeVonta. So this is an obvious. You could have put Duh here also you bonernose.

1.7 Anchorage : Greg Rousseau DE - Has his QB and his WR, and I think as the individual testing process rolls on people will grow on Rousseau and Counselor pulls that trigger before Rags can move up.

Rags wouldn’t trade all the way up from 30. I definitely need edge help just not sold on Rousseau. 

1.9 Anchorage : Patrick Surtain II CB - Could go a number of ways here with his 17th first round pick.

I like this pick. 

1.14 Anchorage : Caleb Farley CB - After taking a shot at Opt Outs, Counselor takes his 2nd opt out of his first round picks. Looks like a really nice big bodied CB to pair with Henderson.

SirA1 would pick him before me. And I never took a shot at Opt Outs. I just said they are missing valuable experience they could have had. I however respect their decisions and Farley was the first opt out that was a big name. 

MOCK DRAFT

1. Anchorage -- QB Trevor Lawrence

2. Death Valley -- QB Justin Fields
3. Death Valley - WR JaMarr Chase

4. Anchorage - OT Penei Sewell

5. Seoul - LB Micah Parsons

6. Antartica- WR Devonta Smith

7. Anchorage- CB Caleb Farley

8. Rome - EDGE Gregory Rousseau

9.  Anchorage - WR Jaylen Waddle

10. Camden - RB Najee Harris

11. Death Valley - CB Patrick Surtain II

12. Gotham - QB Zach Wilson

13. Singapore - WR Rashod Bateman

14. Anchorage -  TE Kyle Pitts

15. Ivory Coast - RB Travis Ettienne

16. Cuba - OT Christian Darrisaw

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

MOCK DRAFT

1. Anchorage -- QB Trevor Lawrence

2. Death Valley -- QB Justin Fields
3. Death Valley - WR JaMarr Chase

4. Anchorage - OT Penei Sewell

5. Seoul - LB Micah Parsons

6. Antartica- WR Devonta Smith

7. Anchorage- CB Caleb Farley

8. Rome - EDGE Gregory Rousseau

9.  Anchorage - WR Jaylen Waddle

10. Camden - RB Najee Harris

11. Death Valley - CB Patrick Surtain II

12. Gotham - QB Zach Wilson

14. Anchorage - OT Christian Darrisaw

15. Ivory Coast - TE Kyle Pitts

16. Cuba - EDGE Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah

I’m down for this, except I took Sewell so wouldn’t take Darrisaw. Give me Pitts at 14. JOK isn’t an edge though. Oh and you skipped Singapore at 13