HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ARTMONK HOF

I wish everyone and their families a safe and Happy New year! Putting 2020 away will take a little while, hopefully ASAP. We need to get back to some kind of normalcy, whatever that may look like. It’s been fun in this forum to give my opinions and looking forward to a New Year for this team moving forward! 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

I wish everyone and their families a safe and Happy New year! Putting 2020 away will take a little while, hopefully ASAP. We need to get back to some kind of normalcy, whatever that may look like. It’s been fun in this forum to give my opinions and looking forward to a New Year for this team moving forward! 

Happy new year to you too brother!!! Good things are coming for this team I do believe that

Happy New Year

2020 was fantastic for all things WFT.  Got a new team president. Awesome new name. Quality draft picks. Ended in a playoff hunt. Jamarcus downfall was entertainment gold.

Outside of a new owner and seeing Doug Williams kicked to the curb. Hard to have a much better year.

Happy New Years guys! I hope everyone’s families stays safe in this coming year and we can all rebound to some normalcy in our lives!

I hope that Washington sports has a better year as well, 2020 was not a good year for any of the major sports teams in town but, getting rid of Bruce & Jay in 2019 did lead to Rivera and we do seem to be heading in the right direction!

Let’s hope we continue to head in the right direction under Rivera and truly become the best team in the NFC East when every team is healthy!

Edited by turtle28