I hope the CFP committee realizes soon...

pf9

And there are some who may say the SEC wants no part of OK State, but I'm sure Oklahoma will advocate on the Cowboys' behalf - considering Oklahoma politicians want them to stay together even if not in the Big 12. And A&M will not let the Texas Longhorns in - they are the reason A&M is in the SEC to begin with.

3 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Can somebody give this guy a timeout? I’ve seen dudes perma banned for less.

And I HATE when people get banned from here.

The best part of this is that no sane person would ever schedule a January bowl game up north, so this will never end. It'll be the year 2040 and this website will be a ghost town except for one dude talking to himself about why college football isn't played in the North Pole.

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The best part of this is that no sane person would ever schedule a January bowl game up north, so this will never end. It'll be the year 2040 and this website will be a ghost town except for one dude talking to himself about why college football isn't played in the North Pole.

For a game he wants to watch, but would not actually attend.... for the potential lore!!!!

Edited by squire12
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, pf9 said:

Then Alabama got schooled by Oklahoma (as ND did earlier in the year)

Ironically, I believe OU and Oklahoma State will join the SEC, setting off the next realignment cycle, sending Alabama and Auburn to the SEC East and Missouri to the SEC West.

That means Alabama - or Auburn - could potentially play the Sooners for the SEC title.

I think it's more likely that OU and Texas join the B1G than I think OU will join the SEC.  I think OU knows they have no chance in the SEC and think they might at least have a small chance at beating Ohio State in the B1GCG to make the playoffs than they would to beat Alabama.

8 minutes ago, Raves said:

I think it's more likely that OU and Texas join the B1G than I think OU will join the SEC.  I think OU knows they have no chance in the SEC and think they might at least have a small chance at beating Ohio State in the B1GCG to make the playoffs than they would to beat Alabama.

Oklahoma politicians will never allow the break up of Bedlam

4 minutes ago, pf9 said:

Oklahoma politicians will never allow the break up of Bedlam

Pretty sure people said the same when A&M went to the SEC.  I mean Bedlam can still happen, it just isn't going to be part of the conference games.  Sort of like Florida and Miami (FL) playing each other every year.

15 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

This website is already pretty much a ghost town and stupid **** like this is the reason why. 

11 hours ago, Raves said:

Pretty sure people said the same when A&M went to the SEC.  I mean Bedlam can still happen, it just isn't going to be part of the conference games.  Sort of like Florida and Miami (FL) playing each other every year.

If anything, the loss of Texas VS. A&M was a cautionary tale

Also, the SEC currently has a presence in every Southern state at least in part in the Central Time Zone...except OK. Adding OU and OKST would secure that state into the SEC footprint.

2 hours ago, pf9 said:

If anything, the loss of Texas VS. A&M was a cautionary tale

Also, the SEC currently has a presence in every Southern state at least in part in the Central Time Zone...except OK. Adding OU and OKST would secure that state into the SEC footprint.

I don't think adding the 28th most populous state to the SEC does much from a TV revenue perspective.