The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I hope everyone enjoyed this game. From my point of view, this game was a total disaster. I made so many mistakes early on with vote counts, missed cover roles, awkward win conditions, and missed/late results that I got ultimately very frustrated with how I was running the game. I apologize to anyone to whom I showed frustration to in this game.

barack obama applause GIF by Obama

One of my main goals of this game was to create a similar experience to Matts' "Game of Thrones mafia" with multiple factions vying for control. I was also inspired by Bcb's "Mascot Mafia" with multiple cults. I wanted to try and see if a global "anti-cult" role (Emperor Emhyr) would work to balance the power of cults, since they wouldn't be able to start recruiting until the emperor was killed. It definitely was worst case scenario for Emhyr to get lynched day 1, especially since he was the only one who could block the mage/non-human multiple roleblock. I definitely feel like I tied too much town power into one role, and it's something that I regret quite a bit in this setup.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

I had fun. That's one of the reasons I followed along even after dying day 1.

I never expected to win. I failed to convert anyone after taking over because there were so many scum at that point. SO I just went with using my failed conversions as a false positive on who was scum.

This was another thing that ended up bothering me. The tag/convert wasn't supposed to be an investigation, because it was supposed to be possible to "Tag" town.

Just now, Blue said:

Very minor quibble--shouldn't last Day phase have gone to sudden death? I did still technically have a way to eliminate SirA, after all. :3

Lol I like how that would have gone. So you received 3 gifts. How about you open knowledge? If not, the game will just go on forever!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

@TheKillerNacho thanks for killing me

@Pickle Rick the fact that you were self-protecting the night I got killed is inexcusable and absolutely horrible play.

I was self protecting until endgame lol.   Why would I do anything other than that.  Why would anyone in their right mind do anything other than that?