The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

Some clarifications on the game:

"Anyone who dare call themselves king" was supposed to be "who would care to rule the Continent." <- one of the things I regret the most. I wrote it very early on and never really considered how its meaning changed once I changed some of the game.

Skellige, once Orca was made king, did not care about ruling the Continent. I purposefully made them "king" because as you guys know, I don't really like "friendly other" claims, and I felt that this could be a safeguard for that. They could win alongside Independent.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Some clarifications on the game:

"Anyone who dare call themselves king" was supposed to be "who would care to rule the Continent." <- one of the things I regret the most. I wrote it very early on and never really considered how its meaning changed once I changed some of the game.

Skellige, once Orca was made king, did not care about ruling the Continent. I purposefully made them "king" because as you guys know, I don't really like "friendly other" claims, and I felt that this could be a safeguard for that. They could win alongside Independent.

Hey I said this lol.  Scum be dumb though 

I soft claimed as Town, pushed kings as town, then was converted after D4 in the night phase. 😂 

I thought I’d survive Blue’s gift and use up my BP, but unfortunately I didn’t. Super fun game Whicker! I liked the swingy aspect and false flag mechanics personally! :) 

• Like 1

Just now, MWil23 said:

I soft claimed as Town, pushed kings as town, then was converted after D4 in the night phase. 😂 

I thought I’d survive Blue’s gift and use up my BP, but unfortunately I didn’t. Super fun game Whicker! I liked the swingy aspect and false flag mechanics personally! :) 

Yeah, we seriously considered not using anything that night, but thought that might look sketchy, and tried to get Blue's role pm that night too so we would know.  Of course it was just redirected back at us.  MWill dies, didn't get blue's role.  Bad night, lol

14 minutes ago, BrettFavre004 said:

I always thought there should be a lot more re-playing of games, maybe just some minor tweaks, but overall same teams, objectives, etc.  People put so much time into creating a game, they should get more use. 

I agree with this to an extent. I’ve thought about running a couple of my games again with tweaks 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Can't have a tracker running around, now can we?

Obviously.

45 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

I was self protecting until endgame lol.   Why would I do anything other than that.  Why would anyone in their right mind do anything other than that? 

Because it's just awful play.

• Like 1