The Witcher Mafia - Game Over! Toussaint wins! SirA1 rules The Continent!!

Whicker

24 minutes ago, Blue said:

@Whicker Apart from the Gaunter role, I think you could re-run this as an open setup game and people would still have a lot of fun with it. Really well-designed, perhaps the Emperor should have been a revealed role at game start if you were going to make him so important to setup, but really well done.

I appreciate this a lot. I’ll consider doing something like that 

On 1/10/2021 at 1:20 PM, Whicker said:

Vote Count

4 Pickle – Nacho, Counselor, Brett, Bcb

On 1/10/2021 at 2:33 PM, Pickle Rick said:

At least 3 people have claimed to use moves on him and were redirected back to themselves including Shady.  

For all we know he is the red king.  

Bookmark the vote right now and id bet at least half, if not most all (i don't think counselor is scum) are scum.  There is no other explanation. Why vote me unless you are just trying to get the vote to be anyone but you, ie scum. 

On 1/10/2021 at 2:16 PM, Pickle Rick said:

I don't care about claims.  Scum have good fake claims as I can attest.  You all can weed through that if you want.  Anyone voting me at this point id wager is scum.  

4 people voting me at the time 

1 scum 

2 scum 

3 scum 

4 scum 

tenor.gif

2 hours ago, Whicker said:

Counselor never claimed Triss or else I’m sure someone would have “cleared” him based on his character

I was going to claim Triss soon after taking over for Counselor. But I searched and a couple people said that Triss could be scum so I never made the claim. 

1 hour ago, Matts4313 said:

Where is the line to mock all the people who wasted day 7 arguing with me about pickle?

You know who you are. Some of you even promised to own up and grovel at my feet for being wrong. 

Bend the knee.

The only town on that line was Daboyle who wasn't arguing with you. So your line has no people in it.