Bears (8-7) vs Packers (12-3) - GDT

topwop1

Just now, blkwdw13 said:

I can't stand that Wims is getting playing time over Ridley, and I am not saying that Ridley is good just that he has shown more in the little playing time he has gotten.

I'd have cut Wims after the ejection. If you're barely counted on as depth you can't make stupid mistakes like that. There's someone to go after on a practice squad

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Carrol liked Flynn heading into the draft. He was wrong. 

How many 4th and inches are we going to count on. 

And with that one being at least a yard I would have gone with the FG, now seeing they got no points it looks worse but at least Nagy was semi aggressive.

1 minute ago, Sugashane said:

I'd have cut Wims after the ejection. If you're barely counted on as depth you can't make stupid mistakes like that. There's someone to go after on a practice squad

At least this will be the last time we see that jagoff in a bears jersey. 

Just now, Sugashane said:

Rather than have Graham just be a deep pick why not put an actual receiving threat do a slant? Give two options instead on one, especially since Mooney is out they are going to key on ARob. .

Has Graham just been a decoy all game.

3 minutes ago, Sugashane said:

Rather than have Graham just be a deep pick why not put an actual receiving threat do a slant? Give two options instead on one, especially since Mooney is out they are going to key on ARob. .

It was one of those cases where Miller needed to step up too.

Edited by JAF-N72EX