Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

1 hour ago, RavensfanRD said:

This is the Football god's will. This is setting up for the revenge tour my mans @diamondbull424 was talking about. We had a two possession lead on these frauds and had another meltdown. We're finally hitting our stride and I want all the smoke. Titans win the last two meetings and all of a sudden they're considered too much to handle for the Ravens. Let's put this garbage piece to rest, in their house, primetime hours. Let's $*%*(kin' go, boys!

On this not I was somewhat concerned that we wouldn’t get an opportunity at the revenge tour, but there’s still a chance. It would require:
BAL @ TEN
CLE @ PIT
IND @ BUF

In that scenario the 2nd round of the playoffs would give us:
BAL @ PIT
IND @ KC

Could get revenge against both the Titans and Steelers with this route. Beyond that, we could get revenge against Rivers for his Chargers eliminating a rookie Lamar or all the years of abuse KC has put this team through. Either would be sweet revenge, though obviously one would provide far sweeter revenge than the other.

So this is the route I most want, we just need to handle business and make it happen.

1 minute ago, drd23 said:

It was @diamondbull424 and it was a GDT with some effort put into it

Ah. Just went back and looked and yeah he did do a good job. No disrespect to @diamondbull424; I just want to avoid bad juju by any means necessary lol. That rules you out too @drd23 😛.

I nominate @wackywabbit cause well, why the hell not? lol

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

It sounds like we need an exceedingly low-effort gameday thread from a terrible poster and fellas let me just say I think I nailed it. 

Bro, you’re a former mod yourself... it might not have been safe. Oh, well... too late, we’ll see how it goes. I think there was only one poster who could’ve done the job using such criteria... and he’s a Ravens fan, from Pennsylvania... which one? I’ll let you guys decide... I’ll give a hint, he seems to always disappear whenever Lamar begins to play even remotely well. 🙈

21 minutes ago, RavensTillIDie said:

Ah. Just went back and looked and yeah he did do a good job. No disrespect to @diamondbull424; I just want to avoid bad juju by any means necessary lol. That rules you out too @drd23 😛.

I nominate @wackywabbit cause well, why the hell not? lol

Oh, don’t worry. I’m convinced that our losing streak started because I did our GDT. I did the one for the Eagles game that resulted in a too close for comfort win against the Carson Wentz led Eagles squad. I felt at that time, it might’ve been bad juju, but I did the one against the Titans too and that guaranteed it. I’ve been retired since then. 😂 

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, diamondbull424 said:

How was Pratt not immediately released after his comments and then this game. 😂 

Because he's on a rookie contract for 2 more years and outside of Logan Wilson (who's been injured) they don't have any better LBs

10 hours ago, DreamKid said:

Sometimes 'new to the spotlight' players like Boze can come off forced/cringe on their mic'd ups, trying too hard to entertain the audience, but I thought he did a good job and his line to Josh Bynes was funny. Just had to get the shot in 😆.

Hearing Bozeman’s disappointment at not getting the record just brought back my annoyance I had forgotten about. 😂

Honestly had we just dropped Huntley back to pass on a couple occasions, we probably either open things up for the run game OR he could’ve probably scrambled for a 19 yard gain himself, if a lane opened up. Hate that we fell short. Oh well, still an all time effort. The Bengals just keep taking L’s; first it was the spin and then giving up over 400 rushing yards. 😂

• Like 1