Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

Boykin has been balling out as of late. Putting three WRs on the field has allowed him to finally see mismatches against some of these corners he toasted as a rookie in preseason. So glad we’ve finally started using these 11 sets to allow either him or Hollywood mismatch opportunities.

But man, it’s 2021, who would've known that Boykin would be the guy catching balls and Hollywood would be the one dropping them. Go figure! 😂 

Again, I don’t care. Those Progressive Commercials are hilarious. His star LT in there hanging out with him. His girlfriend complaining about neighbors complaining about him gaming on the ‘big screen’. And Baker just being so bizarre that he doesn’t seem to realize his home is a stadium. I just love it. 😂

... yet I’ll never get Progressive, USAA gets the job done.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Again, I don’t care. Those Progressive Commercials are hilarious. His star LT in there hanging out with him. His girlfriend complaining about neighbors complaining about him gaming on the ‘big screen’. And Baker just being so bizarre that he doesn’t seem to realize his home is a stadium. I just love it. 😂

... yet I’ll never get Progressive, USAA gets the job done.

I love Baker's newest commercials tbh - especially compared to every other NFL player's commercials.

• Like 1