Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

One more series for this offense and Jackson should absolutely do it. Get him the record and get him out of there. Dobbins, like I said at draft time, could become our greatest RB in franchise history. To do it, I definitely think he’ll need to earn a ring like the two others were able to do.

But breaking Jamal’s franchise rookie rushing record certainly gets him off to a great start, likely falls just short of double digit rushing TDs this regular season (unless he finds the end zone two more times).

1 minute ago, Boodgyman5220 said:

If I remember correctly, there used to be a silly rule that if a team pulls their starting quarterback, he can’t come back into the game. Is that still in place? Wouldn’t mind seeing Huntley out there sooner rather than later, especially if we could put Lamar back in if things get dicey

No. I don't remember anything like that though. Sounds like a baseball thing where players can't come back in after they're subbed out.

I love Lamar’s adjustment from after that Titans game where if the opposing team is giving space to our WRs, Lamar is now looking to target our WRs for a short pass play that keeps our offense on schedule.

It reminds me of how Justin Fields has adjusted to now checkdown to his RBs at tOSU vs going for the big play all the time. (Lamar made that same adjustment at the NFL level last season). So heading into the playoffs, if we get the Titans, that’ll be a look that if they consistently provide like last game, Lamar will look to eat that up all game and spam it I’m sure.

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Elliot with yet ANOTHER terrible defensive play proving that he should not be a starter next season at all. Dude SERIOUSLY needs to be replaced. The one thing he does well, he can’t even do there on that play.

That was bad lol