Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

I’d probably keep Lamar in there for another series anyway. I don’t know about pulling him before the 3rd quarter is over. Let this offense keep cooking a little bit longer. Just have him protect himself while out there.

Nope. Huntley time plz. Not taking any chances. 

• Like 1

Just now, baltimoreRebel said:

Nope. Huntley time plz. Not taking any chances. 

Nothing wrong with that.

I’m going to be honest, I wanted him to stay in there for statistically selfish reasons, I wanted him to get a big pass play to get him 4 TD passes and above a 100 passer rating on the season. Probably not the smartest thought process. Probably was smartest to pull Lamar like you suggested. 1000 yards was always the bigger career milestone anyway.

——

After this score, I’m giving Ingram all the rest of the carries in this game. I’m not risking Dobbins nor Gus back there in the 4th quarter. Easily I’m putting Hill/Ingram back there (assuming Hill is active, haven’t paid attention).

1 minute ago, M.10.E said:

I don’t have draft takes very often nowadays, but I loved JK. 

I didn't watch him until post-draft, but when I did I was convinced he was a star. 

Just don't listen to me on wide receivers. If you think Hollywood's drops are bad, imagine if Jeudy was in this offense 🙃