Week 17 GDT: Ravens at Bengals - Don't Mess This Up

drd23

I like a playoff route that gives us the Titans in the 1st round. It probably means we’d have to face the Chiefs in the divisional, but I think there’s some tape on Mahomes tendencies that if Wink isn’t a complete idiot, could give us a chance there.

The coaches might also want to consider pulling Humphrey and Peters if they have enough spare bodies at corner.

1 minute ago, diamondbull424 said:

I like a playoff route that gives us the Titans in the 1st round. It probably means we’d have to face the Chiefs in the divisional, but I think there’s some tape on Mahomes tendencies that if Wink isn’t a complete idiot, could give us a chance there.

The coaches might also want to consider pulling Humphrey and Peters if they have enough spare bodies at corner.

I’d assume we still have tramon Williams active. Let he and this brooks character play and keep them healthy.

3 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

I didn't watch him until post-draft, but when I did I was convinced he was a star. 

Just don't listen to me on wide receivers. If you think Hollywood's drops are bad, imagine if Jeudy was in this offense 🙃

Lol. I wanted Mims over Dobbins during the draft... though I did start to fall in love with Dobbins after the pick when I started looking at him. Still did not expect him to be this good.

On the other hand my main draft crush Justin Jefferson just set the league rookie receiving weapon so it's not all bad. 😄

1 minute ago, wackywabbit said:

I didn't watch him until post-draft, but when I did I was convinced he was a star. 

Just don't listen to me on wide receivers. If you think Hollywood's drops are bad, imagine if Jeudy was in this offense 🙃

I think Jeudy would’ve had potential in our offense. Put him in the slot is what I designed and with Lamar back there and the hoped for development of Hollywood on the boundary... Jeudy in space is dangerous. His route releases as well.

I compare Jeudy in enough ways to Isaac Bruce. He’s got the speed to get deep, but can also make plays underneath in open space. I know many will judge Jeudy based on his catch rate this season, but Isaac Bruce also had a catch rate in the 40s as a rookie... granted it was in an NFL where you couldn’t easily complete receptions over the middle, which likely adds about 5-10% catch rate to his numbers. But still. I think Jeudy could still explode next season.