Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Chiefs vs Steelers GDT

Pitt's Oline really manhandled us last playoff. I hope Sutton can scheme better this time around. We need to get to Ben on 3rd/long.

Albert Wilson has been downgraded to questionable. Finally put Conley on IR, and they bumped Kemp up to the roster in response.

Good luck tomorrow, guys.  I'd be concerned about Houston's calf.  I've dealt with calf injuries for four years.   They are no joke.  For his sake, I hope they are making a good long-term decision for his health.  

13 hours ago, mayanfootball said:

Pitt's Oline really manhandled us last playoff. I hope Sutton can scheme better this time around. We need to get to Ben on 3rd/long.

Not going to happen this week IMO. Our DL is much better. Houston on the edge won't hurt either. I hope Ragland starts to make his presence felt, but that would be a bonus.

J

We need more Deep passes to hill.  Good chance he gets open and makes the play, good chance of pass penalty and we still get the yards.  We have to take shots down the field.

I'd be OK with deep passes to Robinson, or to Kelce, or Hunt, or DAT, or...

Throwing downfield is the single biggest change from last year. That Alex is throwing deep and still completing 75% of his throws is insane.

J

14 hours ago, onejayhawk said:

Not going to happen this week IMO. Our DL is much better. Houston on the edge won't hurt either. I hope Ragland starts to make his presence felt, but that would be a bonus.

J

They've got Gilbert back on the Oline. He's a tough SOBee.

Edited by mayanfootball

51 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

They've got Gilbert back on the Oline. He's a tough SOBee.

Really sucks their OL all got healthy for the week. Gilbert, Foster, and Pouncey all were hurt. But nope.

Also, hooray, game time. So nice to have both our OLBs around for a change. Great play by Ford.

We score 1st. and get the ball 1st. 2nd. half............likey likey.

Edited by mayanfootball