Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Chiefs vs Steelers GDT

Recommended Posts

I just have no confidence any time we play Pittsburgh. Just doesn't feel like it's going to be our game. Bothers me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No ability to stop Bell .............they're killing us up the middle. Where's Logan? DJ? anybody?

Edited by mayanfootball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, mayanfootball said:

No ability to stop Bell .............they're killing us up the middle. Where's Logan? DJ? anybody?

Feels weird to say, but Romo is right. We stayed in our normal nickel far too long. We need to go base, as much as we don't like it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Feels weird to say, but Romo is right. We stayed in our normal nickel far too long. We need to go base, as much as we don't like it.

Definitely need to keep the big guys in on early downs unless they line up 4-5 wide. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

I'm already wanting to shut this off

We can't play well against the Steelers. I don't know why, but we just can't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

We can't play well against the Steelers. I don't know why, but we just can't.

The game plan doesn't help. We aren't playing with the whole field. Not sure if that's to help the line or what. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Houston not rushing.......this is stupid. I still hate Sutton

Edited by mayanfootball

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  



×