Sign in to follow this  
Chiefer

Chiefs vs Steelers GDT

I think that realistically, everyone should be delighted with the position we are in, given the teams we have played. Patriots, Eagles, Redskins, Texans and Steelers could all be playoff teams, easily. Chargers are a solid team too. That's probably the most difficult part of the schedule done. Things are still looking very good.

Denver and Oakland losing means we lost basically no ground from this loss. Kind of awesome news, honestly. I think this was a game most of us had a feeling could be our worst this year. Looks to be about as undamaging to the team as possible.

In more good news, Tyreek HIll was deemed to NOT have received a concussion on that late play. So despite the short week, he'll presumably play on Thursday.

So we lost a game against the team in the league we play by far the worst in, with no major injuries, and no regression in the standings. I will take that.

We just can't get that Steeler monkey off our back.

team loss from what I'm reading. On to Oakland.

I didn't see your game yesterday but I heard a Steeler defender hit Alex Smith in the back?  If this is true was that player flagged?

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I didn't see your game yesterday but I heard a Steeler defender hit Alex Smith in the back?  If this is true was that player flagged?

He hit Alex In the back of the knees pretty hard. It was flagged. I wasn't watching closely enough to see if he was blocked into it, but it was late and it was flagged. Added a few yards to the biggest play of the game for us to that point. 

3 hours ago, Pugger said:

Was Smith in the pocket when he was hit?

Mitchell is also the player who knocked out Charcandrick West on a pretty cheap hit. (Very similar to Trevathan's hit on DeVante Adams). I'm not a fan of that guy.

Well, at least you didn't lose your QB like we did.  I hope you guys go all the way this year.  Good luck!

2 hours ago, Jakuvious said:

What a clown, especially going low like that,  fortunate that Alex didn't get badly hurt on that. When it happened and they showed the replay I didn't get a very good look at it but now I can see just how bad it was.

Edited by Chiefs_5627

1 minute ago, Pugger said:

Well, at least you didn't lose your QB like we did.  I hope you guys go all the way this year.  Good luck!

Very sorry to see that go down. The league is better when guys like Rodgers are in it. Hope the best for you all and Hundley.

It's better that they lost on a fluke play. The Steelers could very well be back in January. We'll see who wins then.

J