Chiefs vs Steelers GDT

Chiefer

I think that realistically, everyone should be delighted with the position we are in, given the teams we have played. Patriots, Eagles, Redskins, Texans and Steelers could all be playoff teams, easily. Chargers are a solid team too. That's probably the most difficult part of the schedule done. Things are still looking very good.

In more good news, Tyreek HIll was deemed to NOT have received a concussion on that late play. So despite the short week, he'll presumably play on Thursday.

So we lost a game against the team in the league we play by far the worst in, with no major injuries, and no regression in the standings. I will take that.

4 minutes ago, Pugger said:

I didn't see your game yesterday but I heard a Steeler defender hit Alex Smith in the back?  If this is true was that player flagged?

He hit Alex In the back of the knees pretty hard. It was flagged. I wasn't watching closely enough to see if he was blocked into it, but it was late and it was flagged. Added a few yards to the biggest play of the game for us to that point. 

Archived