Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC

.Buzz

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Lol maybe he actually did want Fields and is trying to decide if he’s willing to play on a team where the owner said we had to take Trevor.

If that's the case, Urban can pack his bags and move up to NY to coach the Jets. 

He doesn't want to do that so he just needs to make the move he really wants to do, which is Jacksonville.  Come on, Urban:

giphy.gif

Edited by Uncle Buck

2 hours ago, pwny said:

Lol maybe he actually did want Fields and is trying to decide if he’s willing to play on a team where the owner said we had to take Trevor.

I don’t even know how this is a narrative when Urban wasn’t apart of the coaching staff that recruited Fields to OSU nor did he coach Fields. 

28 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

I’m from the school of it actually has to be funny to be considered a joke.. 🤷‍♂️ but I suppose 🤨

We’re just having fun here, man. There’s nothing else to do while we wait for info that’s not available right now. 

34 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

Simply phenomenal.

Ehhhhhhh I’m still skeptical it would be a few pressing things that I’d like to see. But it would definitely reinvigorate the city.. and be a splash hire because it’s outside the box.. as long as he has a strong cast of coaches to see us through similar to how he set OSU up for success upon his departure I’ll be fine. Hoping for a young brilliant mind to QB coach Trevor.. because in the event Urban bails the young QB coach can be groomed to OC I want to see Trevor enjoy years of success playing in the same system for at least 5 yrs.