Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC

.Buzz

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

He has to hit on his picks I think it has potential to be a long sustained success.. I’m not sure it’ll cultivate into 3 Super Bowl trophy’s but if we can snag 1 before I leave this beautiful land I’ll be a happy man.

Of course. Don't think anyones saying this means a SB is coming lol.

But he's exactly what this org has been missing. We need a vision and identity. He will bring that.

Just now, KhanYouDigIt said:

Thank god it’s Lombardi reporting that lol

Wouldn't shock me tbh. It's likely going to be one we've already interviewed.

Baalke, Farmer, Fontenot, maybe Rick Smith but haven't heard anything on him in two weeks.

1 minute ago, ACO said:

What I am also interested in will be all the free agents he can snag. I suspect quite a few. I already see Curtis Samuel running to them. Then they draft a RB and TE on day two. I like those weapons for Lawrence. 

16 minutes ago, .Buzz said:

We are now going to become a team everyone hates and I love it. 

Hope the play on the field allows it to reach the highest of highs.

Twitter is on fire with Jags stuff right now.. it brings a new light to Jacksonville. My concerns are Urban’s health, his ability to translate to older veterans, and how his offense is going to translate to the NFL. The major thing that I like about Urban is he is cerebral which is an underrated characteristic of a coach there is nothing I love more than when a coach smells blood in the water he wants to embarrass you and Urban is that. I don’t have any questions about his ability to evaluate talent, have an identity, and a plan.  Any candidate would be a question mark so there would be no lock success candidate but drafting Trevor makes this virtually an easy transition.

Edited by DuvalsKing