Jaguars to hire Urban Meyer as HC

.Buzz

I gotta say, for Khan being a tremendous business man it's pretty wild how he lets guys sneak into his circles so easily.

Like, how the hell did Wash sit in on HC interviews at DC? How did Baalke turn into a guy that was the GM? 

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

They said he was beating on the pool pit inside the building lobbying for Urban to be the next HC. 🤷‍♂️

I really don't think Baalke did much for that though besides maybe help him want to come here? I mean, Khan has been talking to Urban for the better part of a year.

Just now, DuvalsKing said:

Yeah he’s going to be the new GM.. I’d rather take him of Farmer any day plus I think Urban is going to be heavily involved in the input on who is drafted.

Yeah, I mean I definitely would rather see Baalke between the two.

Held out hope for Fontenot or Rick Smith but I guess this will do. We'll see how he does.

3 minutes ago, DuvalsKing said:

A tweet went out that Urban is taking notes of every skeptic that thinks he is going to fail doing this.. this is the moxy the Jags need. You can’t deny Urban’s competitive nature that’s for sure.

Watch the video above. 

GbZQVqY.gif

It's happening, friends.

2 minutes ago, pwny said:

Further evidence no one knows what they’re talking about. 

Its definitely going to be littered with "his guys". If he's going to build it up and try and instill his vision he needs some of that.

I just hope there's some NFL experience put in.