More Moore! 2021 brings good news.

Texas_OutLaw7

3 minutes ago, Texas_OutLaw7 said:

Or that we finally righted the wrongs when we let Payton walk away. 

That's fair. Since it's 50-50, I'll choose to be optimistic about Moore rather than be negative.

This just reeks of a similar situation Wade was in with JG as OC.

13 minutes ago, Tony7188 said:

That's fair. Since it's 50-50, I'll choose to be optimistic about Moore rather than be negative.

This just reeks of a similar situation Wade was in with JG as OC.

Not really. JG was hired as OC before we even had a HC. 

KM was already our QB coach then got promoted to OC and had the number 1 Offense in his first year and who the  NEW  HC kept on. 

Not exactly seeing the same as JG here

Edited by textaz03

It’s very clear that Moore is being groomed to be the Cowboys HC.  Yes, Mike McCarthy needs to keep is head on a swivel. He’s probably on a short leash moving forward.  And, yes, I suspect the same disappointment with KM that we had with JG.  It won’t all be his fault... it’s and organizational thing.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, The_Slamman said:

It’s very clear that Moore is being groomed to be the Cowboys HC.  Yes, Mike McCarthy needs to keep is head on a swivel. He’s probably on a short leash moving forward.  And, yes, I suspect the same disappointment with KM that we had with JG.  It won’t all be his fault... it’s and organizational thing.

Exactly. It’s much easier to control a young coach who’s never been a head coach before rather than trying to control a highly experienced, well respected veteran coach. 

16 hours ago, The_Slamman said:

I don't know. Has anyone ever had a short lease in Dallas since JJ took over?