Week 17 GDT:The Jets come to Town

Iron_man

Well, sucks to be sub.500 but we made it within the predicted win range. Plus we swept the Jets again so the season wasn't a complete failure. The team had some embarrassing stinkers and have a lot of work to do, but I'm proud of how the team stayed compeititve for most of the season despite the lack of talent.

It's probably due to the opposition, but is Cam back? Can he bounce back now that he'll be another year removed from his nagging shoulder issue and can learn the system?

Gonna be an interesting offseason.

With us out, gonna be a Bucs fan for the playoffs.

Edited by biggie.
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

Sorry guys, I have been on vaca for 2 weeks and lost track of my days. Missed the entire first half haha

We can do a quick playoff prediction poll to round out the poll champ since I missed the final week. 

It's all good. I hope you enjoyed your vacation. My prediction of we win was right, but I didn't call that we'd win by 2 Touchdowns. Even though we aren't in the playoffs I didn't except us to be with a QB we signed off the street in July, that and we would have been better if less people didn't sit out the season or get injured. Wild card weekend next week.