NY Jets BIGGEST WINNERS of this past weekend!!

rdelaney89

29 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Great stuff. 

I think the answer is Lawrence or Fields. I still love Lance, but Fields the last two seasons have displayed everything you would want to see from a QB. Dude always find ways to score. He has always been a fighter since high school. He committed and competed at UGA when they had winning QBs already. He was missing 22 players against Northwestern, still found a way to win against a coach we're considering for our job. Lost ability to run against a team people picked to make it to the national championship game, threw up 6tds. Wilson & Lance are good, but it's hard to pass up on what Fields has done. 

JD has put us in a great position to do what we really want this offseason. 

100% yes. Fields is a proven competitor. We can talk about tools all we want, but I really want someone who knows how to win. That's why I wanted Watson so badly. Tools are great, but you can't coach that winner's mentality.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, NJerseypaint said:

100% yes. Fields is a proven competitor. We can talk about tools all we want, but I really want someone who knows how to win. That's why I wanted Watson so badly. Tools are great, but you can't coach that winner's mentality.

He's one of the few that has the tools and the mentality. Trading back isn't an option for me anymore. 

• Like 1

Okay, I'm a believer in Fields, but my enthusiasm will be off the charts if Fields beats Alabama and more so even if the Buckeyes should lose and he has a monster game.

Hello Jets goldmine!!!! What could possibly be off the board for the Jets at the second pick? Nothing, they would be sitting on gold for sure. So lets all hope Fields kicks butt.