GDT - Week : San Francisco 49ers vs Washington Redskins

Ghostnote

Ok. So we have Kyle Shanahan and the winless 49ers coming in to FedEx at 1pm. 

Need I say more????

Ok, well I do. 

Ok. Now that I am back. 

Prediction:

Niners 13

Redskins 30

susan-041.jpg

tempkirsten-256-nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Enjoy!

This could be a trap game. Yeah I know the 9ers are 0-5 and coming cross country but with games against the Eagles Cowboys and the Seahawks coming up there is a danger we could be overlooking them but at the end of the day we still get the win.

Just now, Thaiphoon said:

Charo is most definitely in my wheelhouse. As is the center girl in the "heart" picture.

I can see Charo, but not my style. The heart picture is good. However, on second pass, the one in the next to last picture?

1 hour ago, Dashing202 said:

The 49ers D is sneaky ...... sorry guys I think we lose.

This game will basically be Fosters first game since he got hurt the first series of the first game so this defense might look a ton better and Eric Reid will be back too but I expect the Redskins to be able to attack our corners who have struggled all year. I would say close game Redskins 30-27. Hopefully it's a injury free game for both teams. 

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Charo is most definitely in my wheelhouse. As is the center girl in the "heart" picture.

Thai, all those girls in that heart picture are in my wheelhouse. There are some that tend to look more jacked up than others, and I tend to leave them out. But these are some of my favorite pics of them. 

I especially like the one in the painted outfit in which she looks like she is taking off her shirt. 

The lady in the very last picture is stunning too. 

Not sure the Cowgirls have anything on the First Lady's of football. 

Archived