Carson Wentz healthy scratch, requests trade

biggie.

29 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

I'm 100% positive Schwartz intentionally made that statement knowing that plan was in place. 

Why does Hurts deserve anything? Did you lhere the stat about his last 20 drives? If Sudfeld came and and balled out which has happened before, not one person is 2nd guessing the decision.  He didn't.  Call it nerves, trying to hard, who knows?

Sudfield has taken 5 snaps in like 4 years for the eagles come on man. That was a division opponent Hurts looks to be the guy going forward he had the confidence of the team. I can't believe you're justifying it has nothing to do with results didn't even watch the game bc I worked at 5 am .

I really hope for Eagles fans sake Doug wax honest with the guys in the Looker room and Said management made the decision. Idk how you look your team in the eyes and say that was playing to win.

It honestly really wasn't even fair to Nate the line was getting waxed by all accounts he comes in cold down in a tight ball game to get some tape for the next season ? Come on man terrible look.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:41 AM, MWil23 said:

I love how Doug Pederson went from being an "offensive genius" who brought Philly their first title to now a "clueless clown" in a matter of a couple of years. Obviously Reich is a great coach and offensive genius as well, but that's just interesting.

He wouldnt be the first coach/manager/ that either rests on his accomplishments or was elevated by those under him.

2 hours ago, Eagles23 said:

Yall tripping over this Wentz is soft thing. Rehabbing injury after injury isnt soft. Wanting out of Philly isnt soft. If you were Wentz ud want to stay? BS

Being a crybaby because Philly drafted Jalen Hurts is a sign of mental weakness. Compare that to how Aaron Rodgers responded to Green Bay drafting Jordan Love.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, biggie. said:

Being a crybaby because Philly drafted Jalen Hurts is a sign of mental weakness. Compare that to how Aaron Rodgers responded to Green Bay drafting Jordan Love.

Apples to oranges Aaron Rodgers is on the back 9 of a successful hall of fame career. This would be like the Brian Brohm selection in 2008 if he wasn't a bust.

I'd be ticked if I was Wentz too Green bay had a loaded stacked offense Philly didn't again apples to oranges

1 hour ago, thebestever6 said:

Apples to oranges Aaron Rodgers is on the back 9 of a successful hall of fame career. This would be like the Brian Brohm selection in 2008 if he wasn't a bust.

I'd be ticked if I was Wentz too Green bay had a loaded stacked offense Philly didn't again apples to oranges

And Rodgers fended him off and became a HoF quarterback?

1 hour ago, RamblinMan99 said:

No, the Pittsburgh Steelers are not interested in Carson Wentz.  

We don't want Stafford.  We don't want Darnold.  We don't want Wentz.  

We will draft our next QB.  

Not anytime soon hopefully. Big Ben can go the next 5 years + no problem 😊