Saints QB Drew Brees expected to retire

RaidersAreOne

8 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Go practice making sigs. Shameful how I can hop on and do a better one than you. But yeah keep coming at me. 

Come at you? See I dont tend to break forum rules and attack people personally. All I was doing is stating a fact. If a fact is "coming at you" you may want to take a closer look at your position in general. Drew Brees is a first ballot HoFer and your notion that he isnt is unfounded in a myriad of ways. 

3 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Come at you? See I dont tend to break forum rules and attack people personally. All I was doing is stating a fact. If a fact is "coming at you" you may want to take a closer look at your position in general. Drew Brees is a first ballot HoFer and your notion that he isnt is unfounded in a myriad of ways. 

Yeah yeah. You’ve made like countless replies to me the last month or so. Is all good love. Drew Brees is a stat padder. That is a fact. Go practice my guy. Hit the tuts hard.

Edited by El Ramster
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

Drew Brees is a stat padder. That is a fact.

Im going to pretend you aren't taking personal jabs at me. Define stat padder for me. To me it is a guy who has stats in losing efforts and doesn't actually boost chances of winning. Except Drew is 4th ALL TIME in total wins behind other 1st ballot HoFers in TB12, Favre, and Peyton. Does he have a lot of great stats? Yup. However the fact that he is one of the most winningest players EVER its hard to argue that he pads them. 

8 minutes ago, Deadpulse said:

Im going to pretend you aren't taking personal jabs at me. Define stat padder for me. To me it is a guy who has stats in losing efforts and doesn't actually boost chances of winning. Except Drew is 4th ALL TIME in total wins behind other 1st ballot HoFers in TB12, Favre, and Peyton. Does he have a lot of great stats? Yup. However the fact that he is one of the most winningest players EVER its hard to argue that he pads them. 

No ones taking jabs when speaking facts. When the Saints were down or had those mad stretches when they were terrible. Brees would put up stats that would make it seem that games were close. But teams were playing prevent. It’s pretty well down that he’s the king of stat padding tbh. Surprised you’re hurt by that comment. He would pad them stats deliciously. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

No ones taking jabs when speaking facts. When the Saints were down or had those mad stretches when they were terrible. Brees would put up stats that would make it seem that games were close. But teams were playing prevent. It’s pretty well down that he’s the king of stat padding tbh. Surprised you’re hurt by that comment. He would pad them stats deliciously. 

Sounds a bit jealous. At least he doesn't lay a big turn in the middle of the field when any pressure comes his way. Unlike Goofy Goof. Even when his daddy holds his hand, he still sh's the bed! 

8 minutes ago, El Ramster said:

It’s 100% a lock he’s a first HOF. I wonder how things would have turned out had he stayed in SD.

Who Knows. If He stays, and David Boston never got hurt. That could have changed the course of that franchise.

• Like 1