Week 17 Jets @ Pats: It's Finally Over

KingOfNewYork

1 minute ago, ekill08x said:

Black on Green. Fresh AF

1 minute ago, KingOfNewYork said:

I like all our solid looks, all green, all black, all white. 

Black and green does work. I just wish we came up with a good white pants combination similar to the ravens. lol I had to use this picture, it cracks me up. 

Ravens to break out black jerseys against Steelers - Baltimore Beatdown

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

I mean Sam's current play is all the proof I need of my stance on him. The proof is in the pudding. 

Cool. How does his poor play today relate to my overall strategy to best improve this franchise moving forward? Are you going to ignore the signing of a vet QB that can compete with him next season?  Or the part where if our QB sucks next year we have plenty of ammo to draft a guy next year. And that by pushing the drafting of the QB back ome season it greatly improved the chance of success with the new qb? 

But sure the current play of Sam addresses all of that.... Right....

Just now, drew39k said:

Cool. How does his poor play today relate to my overall strategy to best improve this franchise moving forward? Are you going to ignore the signing of a vet QB that can compete with him next season?  Or the part where if our QB sucks next year we have plenty of ammo to draft a guy next year. And that by pushing the drafting of the QB back ome season it greatly improved the chance of success with the new qb? 

But sure the current play of Sam addresses all of that.... Right....

All this if stuff I'm not going to get into. Darnold is what he is. Idc what he becomes outside of here. 

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

I like the black jerseys, it's just the pants look trash with them. Should have used white. 

Only lousy teams change their uniforms the Giants, Minn., Bears, lions, Green bay, Steelers, Eagles, Rams, 49ers, New England, Saints, Falcons, Cowboys and more still have the same uniforms,    This was a scam by the Johnsons to make money

Just now, KingOfNewYork said:

All this if stuff I'm not going to get into. Darnold is what he is. Idc what he becomes outside of here. 

So no substance. Just blindly draft new qb and hope he can be a savior. Got it. If that's how you want to roll that's fine, but don't sit here and try and call out others when you aren't capable of having more thorough conversations.