Week 17 Jets @ Pats: It's Finally Over

KingOfNewYork

My thoughts from the first half: 

-Defense looked great after that first drive. There are definitely some decent pieces there, although I think the linebackers are horrible. D-line has plenty of good pieces. 

-Hewitt can’t cover at all. Hager shouldn’t be on this team. Basham and Luvu are making plays out there. MLB is our weakest spot IMO. We need help there. 

-I can’t judge the corners/safeties too much since Cam can’t throw the ball downfield at all.

-Ty Johnson needs to be a part of our future. He’s very quick he hits the hole fast and he can break tackles. Adams is solid too. Johnson plus an early draft pick would be a solid RB core next year.  

-O-line is hit or miss. GVR gave up a bad sack in the first half but Winovich is a good player. Help on the interior should be addressed. I don’t think they’re giving up on Fant so easily after year one. 

Just now, ekill08x said:

It’s that throw there that makes you say...where is that all the time. Had time threw a strike off his back foot. 

I agree. Makes you wonder how much of his struggles are on poor offensive line play poor coaching and poor wrs and how much is on him.

He makes way too many bad plays to trust him long term right now, but I think it makes more sense to draft weapons and sign a vet qb to compete with him so you can properly evaluate him next year.