Coolest Super Bowl matchup?

Heinz D.

Obviously, the Bears versus whoever would be the coolest Super Bowl matchup, and I would happily declare all over creation (or the internet, anyway) how wrong I was about Trubisky.

Let's say things go more in the way of the probable, though. I'm thinking the Bills and the Saints would be the most entertaining Super Bowl matchup.

Watching the Chiefs crush the Packers would have some oomph to it, too. 

32 minutes ago, Heinz D. said:

Obviously, the Bears versus whoever would be the coolest Super Bowl matchup, and I would happily declare all over creation (or the internet, anyway) how wrong I was about Trubisky.

Let's say things go more in the way of the probable, though. I'm thinking the Bills and the Saints would be the most entertaining Super Bowl matchup.

Watching the Chiefs crush the Packers would have some oomph to it, too. 

That was my choice. I'd hate to see GB make it there but Mahomes taking winning a ring over them just makes me feel something...

tenor.gif

• Like 3

Bears v Packers NFC:C game, then Bears V Chiefs Superbowl win, Mitch Trubisky gets MVP.

That would be the coolest since it would crush the bears/packers narrative, and the mitch/mahomes narrative, while simultaneously being the single least likely scenario possible.

Coming slightly back to reality, I think Brees winning another ring would probably be my top choice.... Brady being in the mix as well would be cool, since he's basically in uncharted waters historically, and it'd be a nice FU to bellichek...

Expectation wise? I think Mahomes/Rodgers is probably a lock for SBowl. That damn insurance company is going to love that.

22 minutes ago, Epyon said:

Bears v Packers NFC:C game, then Bears V Chiefs Superbowl win, Mitch Trubisky gets MVP.

That would be the coolest since it would crush the bears/packers narrative, and the mitch/mahomes narrative, while simultaneously being the single least likely scenario possible.

Coming slightly back to reality, I think Brees winning another ring would probably be my top choice.... Brady being in the mix as well would be cool, since he's basically in uncharted waters historically, and it'd be a nice FU to bellichek...

Expectation wise? I think Mahomes/Rodgers is probably a lock for SBowl. That damn insurance company is going to love that.

It's not only the least likely it is impossible for the Bears to play the Packers in the NFCC game, if the Bears win against the Saints(unlikely) then they would play the Packers in the divisional round.

18 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

How cool would it be if Washington won it?  With Rivera’s cancer, Alex Smiths comeback, the name change, and a losing regular season record there would be a movie starring Ryan Gosling as Alex Smith by 2023.

If there is any time that something like this could happen it would be this year.  The NFC doesn't seem to be very strong.  The playoffs are a different animal but still... 

2 hours ago, CBears019 said:

How cool would it be if Washington won it?  With Rivera’s cancer, Alex Smiths comeback, the name change, and a losing regular season record there would be a movie starring Ryan Gosling as Alex Smith by 2023.

IDK who Emma Stone is playing but she better be part of the movie.  Mmmmmm

• Like 1

I don't really care. 

Buffalo would be cool because it was so trendy to call Josh Allen a bust in waiting around the draft.   PFF was leading that bandwagon and then all the NFL talking heads and podcast folk got in on it.  I liked him and didn't get all the hate.   As talented a guy has you could want at the position.     

Mahomes is fun to watch, I think had Hunt not kicked that girl on video he is still leading league in all kinds of categories and that offense is that much better.   They are missing his dual threat ability.  

I think KC or Buffalo is SB winner.   Whoever wins AFC will beat NFC.   The back end of NFC playoff teams is sub par.   

Packers seem to be only team that would have a chance against AFC winner.   Maybe New Orleans if they were 100% healthy.

Cleveland would be much better if they weren't all dysfunctional personalities and poor characters led by a mediocre QB.   But you can't deny there is some high end talent on that team.

• Like 1