2020 Season Ending Game Balls and Jockstraps

textaz03

16 minutes ago, resilient part 2 said:

that is a mind lowing stat.

It really is. They’re the only team in the league without such a win.

I don’t think it’s entirely about the defense, either. I mean, it mostly is, like 90+%, but they didn’t need that many points in all their games in ‘19. Think this team just excels at playing from ahead and tends to fold in the face of adversity. They’re front runners. Need to clean that up because only being able to win games in shootouts and blowouts is unacceptable

1 hour ago, DaBoys said:

I agree. $32M for 4.5 games!??? Trash

And next year he will probably make more money.  What are the Cowboys thinking?  Disclaimer:  I am not being serious.  I'm a Dak fan. Always will be. Can't take the Cowboys too seriously.  That road leads to ruin.

Season long jock straps to Jaylon, Zeke, and injuries.

Season long game balls to the surprising number of bright spots in a bad season (Gregory, Wilson, Diggs, Biadasz, Gallimore, Schultz, CeeDee, Amari, to name a few). There’s an opportunity to turn this thing around with a good offseason and better luck with injuries.

Game ball: At least we can say we’re the team that eliminated the Eagles

Jock Strap: Daks injury hurt us. If he was healthy all year we would be 11-5 headed to the playoffs.

Arizona: Cardinals took off in the second half after our offense was ugly in the 1st half. Dak would’ve kept the team on the field more and Murray off

Eagles: Game was poorly paid and Dinucci still had chances. Dak would’ve dominated.

Steelers: Gilbert played good but Dak would’ve pulled that game out to give the Steelers their first lost.

Ravens: Read Cardinals comments just place Jackson with Murray.

Giants: We’re just better with Dak 😪

5 hours ago, Ace5 said:

Game ball: My liver. Hardest working year of its life and I'm still here.

Jock strap: my wallet after all the money it took to drink my way through this mess of a season. 

If you’re a beer drinker and you haven’t tried it already, try Pliny The Elder. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, eagles suck said:

Jock Strap: Daks injury hurt us. If he was healthy all year we would be 11-5 headed to the playoffs.

Highly unlikely. We were an onside kick away from being 0-4 in games Dak started. 11-5 if he doesn’t get hurt? Fat chance. The offense wasn’t the problem even after Dak went down.

5 hours ago, DaBoys said:

Highly unlikely. We were an onside kick away from being 0-4 in games Dak started. 11-5 if he doesn’t get hurt? Fat chance. The offense wasn’t the problem even after Dak went down.

such a terrible take. Our offense suffered 20+ points less right after the injury. Our season ended on that day and everyone knew it but you and slam.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

such a terrible take. Our offense suffered 20+ points less right after the injury. Our season ended on that day and everyone knew it but you and slam.

You and Nyftb need lay off the booze and take a probability class if you think it’s a terrible take.

We were 1-3 with Dak as a starter... chances are 11-5 wasn’t going to happen if he didn’t get hurt. That’s not a knock on Dak that’s just odds.

Would we have been better than 6-10? Probably. maybe 8-8 or 9-7 if we got hot. 

11-5 after losing 3 of the first four games? probably not. It’s not a terrible take. It’s called being rational.

I swear I could say the sky is blue and the Dak lusters would call me a hater. 

You know what, you guys are right. If Dak would have never got hurt we would have been 16-0!! Dak is so good he can go back in time and win games. Everybody knows it but slam and I! Any other take is terrible.

Edited by DaBoys

9 minutes ago, DaBoys said:

I swear I could say the sky is blue and the Dak lusters would call me a hater. 

You know what, you guys are right. If Dak would have never got hurt we would have been 16-0!! Dak is so good he can go back in time and win games. Everybody knows it but slam and I! Any other take is terrible.

If you said “the sky is blue, and Dak sucks at football”, we’d call you a hater, and then you’d say, “I can’t believe you think that me calling the sky blue makes me a hater!”