Week 17 post game: Packers 100 Bears 0

9 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Speaking of Ricky. 

You've got to be really hard on Patrick on one of these to get there, and that's assuming they attributed the Mack sack (that Wagner's guy Mingo made first contact on) to Jenkins. I think putting it on Jenkins is the right call FWIW, but that's not how PFF has ever graded these in my experience. 

Thank you Matt. Thank you. 

Speaking of which, who is to blame here, Pettine or King? I saw some talk that Pettine gives his CBs some freedom in the scheme so not sure if he drew it up this way or this is just King deciding to play off 10 yards...

Edited by packfanfb
1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Wagner hasn't been that good. He's been a top 40 OT in the league. Let's not run this out of hand. 

While I'd agree that he hasn't been Bulaga good, he's filled in admirably.

44 minutes ago, Arthur Penske said:

I had to stop following that kid. He puts out good content like that but he's an incessant whiner about the WRs and the 2020 draft. Got tired of reading it.

3 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

I had to stop following that kid. He puts out good content like that but he's an incessant whiner about the WRs and the 2020 draft. Got tired of reading it.

Haha I hear ya but it’s worth it even through all the bucks crap. I like the bucks, just hate the NBA of now if that can make sense...?

Edited by Arthur Penske