Week 17 post game: Packers 100 Bears 0

Packer_ESP

4 minutes ago, 40Year Pack Fan said:

Have to say, I find it curious that so many here found it imperative that we secure the HFA, in order to have an advantage over teams like New Orleans and Tampa Bay...Yet they sit here hoping we play anybody but them....

i think we are going to play the Bears.

I dont have a solid preference yet

6 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

If MVS doesn't blow that one I think Rodgers would have made that push to get 50.  He handed one off to Jones for 6.  

I mean, MVS dropped 3-4 tds this year, easily. I know at least a few of them resulted in punts. There's your 50+. 

Packers responded with a big 4th quarter after laying an egg in the 3rd. That 4th down stop was the turning point. 

Big win. We needed the bye and HFA to have a legit chance at the SB. Now pray that we get to play the Bears, Rams or Wash in the divisional round. We need to avoid Tampa. 

Edited by packfanfb
  • Like 1

Just now, 40Year Pack Fan said:

It does when you're trying to convince friends and family as to why your team is so good....

Lol. **** em. I stopped arguing that stuff ages ago and I'm a lot happier for it. Most people are morons anyways lol

• Like 1