Week 17 post game: Packers 100 Bears 0

Packer_ESP

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

No I’m a fireman. Trades and time off must be requested in advance...and I work Saturday of Divisional weekend. 

You’ll get to watch the game from the firehouse, no?  I mean, unless you’re called out for a traffic accident, a myocardial infarction, or fire.

26 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

I found it interesting that Pam Oliver asked Rodgers during his on-field post-game presser about facing Tampa Bay.  He answered the question well, of course, but I was like shut your pie-hole Pam!

Dungee has already made the case that TB can go up to Lambeau and win...He so hates the Packers....

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Sasquatch said:

You’ll get to watch the game from the firehouse, no?  I mean, unless you’re called out for a traffic accident, a myocardial infarction, or fire.

Not the same.

Imagine Rodgers driving for the game winning touchdown and then getting called to something that requires your full attention.

It just doesn’t work. 

Edited by Siman08/OH

1 minute ago, Siman08/OH said:

Not the same.

Imagine Rodgers driving for the game winning touchdown and then getting called to something that requires your full attention.

It just doesn’t work. 

Meh, throw grandpa in the bus give him his nitro, and put the game on record!

I’m just messing with you.  I spent a lot of time in firehouses as a medic back in my 20’s and I respect you folks a ton.