Colts@Bills WC Weekend

bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

22 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

Colts are actually a fairly solid matchup. They have a strong running game, which is our weakness on defense.

However, while Colts are a good running defense, they are not nearly as strong as a passing defense. I think we can expose them

Bills win, but not by the 30 points we've been getting used to in the past few weeks lol

I'll say 34-24 Bills

Bills have a 2 TD lead in the 2nd half. Colts bring the score within a FG, but Bills put it away in the 4th with a late TD

the problem is rivers sucks so bad .  He is holding back the colts with his weak arm and turnovers .   The guy is just so inconsistent he plays like a pro bowler for a half then can't score a single point on 7 drives while forcing the ball into double coverage .  He is terrible in the red zone , only when the colts can run the ball does rivers look good .

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

bills will win by 30 plus ,until the colts get a young QB that is good they are 2013 chief with alex smith .

It’s looking like Wentz if Howie can restructure the deal to save cap space next year.

Otherwise Stafford or Ryan. I would take Stafford. They will probably draft a QB as well. They should trade up, but it will be a huge asking price.

Feel BUF is gonna be AMPED for this game. If it's focused energy, they cruise to a win. If they come out tight, this one will come down to the wire w/ BUF playing some catch-up ball vs a touch matchup against Indy's run offense.

I like BUF in it, but would probably take Colts +7. Thinking 26-23 BUF.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

what’s the deal with eason? he likely to get a shot at any point?

No OTAs, no preseason. He managed to get some scout team reps when Rivers missed some practice after his turf toe injury. Otherwise he was buried behind Rivers and Brissett and they didn’t dare waive him to go on the practice squad. 

Dusted off the old login. If im being superstitious the colts have always had our number back to when they were in the division. But this year we are trending up as the year goes on and they are trending down. We should win this one. We are moving beyond the point where we eek out games to the chiefs like thing where even when its 3rd and 15 you like your odds.

• Like 1