Colts@Bills WC Weekend

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

On 1/3/2021 at 9:03 PM, -Hope- said:

what’s the deal with eason? he likely to get a shot at any point?

It looks like he will be second string after jacoby leaves this offseason . Then 2022 they will look to start him . 

On 1/3/2021 at 8:59 PM, WheatieMan said:

It’s looking like Wentz if Howie can restructure the deal to save cap space next year.

Otherwise Stafford or Ryan. I would take Stafford. They will probably draft a QB as well. They should trade up, but it will be a huge asking price.

Eason looks very talented only being a two year starter he is still raw . He struggles against pressure and has some work to do .  Colts believe in him a lot they said his work ethic had been great this year staying late daily and working on his game . He kind of reminds me of josh Allen has a cannon one of the highest speed throwers in combine history . The colts just want him to sit a couple of years move him up from third stringer to second next year take more reps and see if he can start in 2022.  I know frank loves wentz but it’s up to Ballard not frank . I would love to take a risk on wentz .

• Like 1

So Colts defense struggles on 3rd down and struggles defending the deep ball...  their pass defense is very lackluster already and they are missing a starting CB. This falls right into Josh Allens lap... Allen us great on passes past 20 yards and we are amazing on 3rd down. Could get over quickly if Indy cant get their running game going early.

1 hour ago, Kmart128 said:

So Colts defense struggles on 3rd down and struggles defending the deep ball...  their pass defense is very lackluster already and they are missing a starting CB. This falls right into Josh Allens lap... Allen us great on passes past 20 yards and we are amazing on 3rd down. Could get over quickly if Indy cant get their running game going early.

Well Ya-Sin has a tendency to get called for PI for grabbing and gets targeted for that. The only reason we “miss” him is that TJ Carrie, at his best, is not as good as Ya-Sin is. 

• Like 1

I have signed a playoff contract to be a Bills fan for this playoffs. Love this team. Glad that some of Bills mafia will be able to see their team live. 

Theyre peaking at the right time. 

Edited by agarcia34

Think the Colts are a really underrated team going into the playoffs. V solid D, run game is rolling, etc.

Everything hinges on competent play from Rivers with no boneheaded mistakes.