Colts@Bills WC Weekend

bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

Bills is the obvious choice with how they are playing. Colts run game vs Bills run D could keep this interesting and lower scoring.

I think this turns into a crazy game with a lot of turnovers, like 4 interceptions between the starting QBs.

I'm going to predict a lower scoring game, like 17-13 Bills with no passing TDs for either team.

New LT Jared Veldheer held up well last week against the Jags pass rush, Bills Jerry Hughes is a bigger challenge though. Luckily he’s now got a full week of practicing at LT and better knowledge of the play calls that he didn’t have last week. It’s been said that Quentin Nelson was at the line last week explaining to Veldheer what his responsibility was on some plays. 

11 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Bills is the obvious choice with how they are playing. Colts run game vs Bills run D could keep this interesting and lower scoring.

I think this turns into a crazy game with a lot of turnovers, like 4 interceptions between the starting QBs.

I'm going to predict a lower scoring game, like 17-13 Bills with no passing TDs for either team.

Im not so sure about thr run game being key. Obviously its our biggest weakness but team that have tried to exploit that havent been able to keep up with our offense. Teams have success running but they cant keep up with Josh Allen and eventually fall behind and then need to abandone the run game. Rivers needs to play well in order to keep up... teams have tried to keep us off field with run game but eventually  fall to far behind. Especially with Milano back we are entire different defense.

I really wish this was a different match up. I’m rooting for either team to win a ring this year for different reasons. In the end, I pick the Bills because they’re a more dominant team, and because of Phil’s plantar fasciitis concerns.

If the Colts hadn’t blown the first Jags game, they could be facing the Ravens now instead 😔 

14 minutes ago, Xenos said:

I really wish this was a different match up. I’m rooting for either team to win a ring this year for different reasons. In the end, I pick the Bills because they’re a more dominant team, and because of Phil’s plantar fasciitis concerns.

If the Colts hadn’t blown the first Jags game, they could be facing the Ravens now instead 😔 

The Jags game doesn’t bother me it was week 1 with no preseason or chemistry. It’s the second half of the Steelers game. Had the Colts held on they’d be facing the Browns instead.

Edited by Blackstar12
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Blackstar12 said:

The Jags game doesn’t bother me it was week 1 with no preseason or chemistry. It’s the second half of the Steelers game. Had the Colts held on they’d be facing the Browns instead.

Well the Browns may have lost to the Steelers in week 17 in that scenario and not made the playoffs so the Dolphins would be the 7th seed and the Colts would host the Ravens I think.

• Like 1