Colts@Bills WC Weekend

bigbadbuff

Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

2 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

this game showed me how overrated the bills are a missed field goal a dropped touhdown pass in the endzone a wide open drop by taylor to put the colts in field goal range and a bad offsides to give bills 4 points that is 17 points handed to the bills it would of been a blow out if the colts didnt beat themselves .   going against a horrible old man rivers who sucks so bad . 

Come on man, this isn’t sportsmanship. It was a great game by both teams, hell of an entertainment for fans, and the Bills were the better team today. 

The Bills are not “overrated”. The #1 to #7 seeds in the AFC all ended up being very solid football teams. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BlaqOptic said:

With 12 seconds you have to have one route over the middle as well in those situations and you tell everyone if it's caught over the middle EVERYONE sprints as soon as the ball is thrown.

Agreed.  He completely botched those last few plays.

4 minutes ago, Jetzger said:

You say that like Rivers wasn't the primary reason the game was close. 

Rivers did stupidly keep throwing the ball to open players on his team that didn't bother to catch the ball. 

Stop throwing to open receivers, Rivers. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Refs blew the whistle for the timeout as Phillip Rivers was throwing the ball. Way too late for that.

False

In real time I saw McDermott calling a timeout and sprinting a good 3 seconds before the ball was snapped

you just didn't happen to notice the sideline ref running in until late, but he definitely called the TO before ball was snapped.

Regardless, refs blew it dead before the TO anyway and BUF wasn't charged that timeout

• Like 2

Just now, showtime said:

It's kind of crazy he couldn't move them closer to get in FG range.  His last 2 throws both went out of bounds and the receivers didn't even have a chance to catch it.  Sucks.

It don't help that refs let two full plays complete before calling timeouts. Seemed like that threw off their rhythm but oh well

Just now, incognito_man said:

False

In real time I saw McDermott calling a timeout and sprinting a good 3 seconds before the ball was snapped

you just didn't happen to notice the sideline ref running in until late, but he definitely called the TO before ball was snapped.

Regardless, refs blew it dead before the TO anyway and BUF wasn't charged that timeout

Yeah. He def was calling that timeout well before the ball was snapped.

Just now, MrOaktown_56 said:

Baltimore isn’t beating KC. They are a horrible matchup. Also they couldn’t even move the ball last time they played them.

The only way I see us getting beat is a team with a nasty defensive line using and abusing our patchwork OL early and often and roughing up Mahomes

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

this game showed me how overrated the bills are a missed field goal a dropped touhdown pass in the endzone a wide open drop by taylor to put the colts in field goal range and a bad offsides to give bills 4 points that is 17 points handed to the bills it would of been a blow out if the colts didnt beat themselves .   going against a horrible old man rivers who sucks so bad . 

LOL

Never change Colts fans...never change. 

2 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

If the Raiders can do it the Ravens can do it....   That defense is pretty ferocious

Division Games are totally different. Raiders and Carr were bound to beat the Chiefs after losing a billion in a row. They know the Chiefs like the back of their head at this point. It’s probably the Chiefs worst matchup in the AFC due to that fact. 

4 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

tell your team to suck less.

2 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

rivers cant get 10 yards being at the 46 yard line in 30 seconds . the man is the most overrated choke artist i ever saw .   he is tony romo 2.0  its a joke to call him a hall of famer just retire already your horrible with a top ten defense run game and top 3 offensive line he cant do anything .  

DxXatMoVsAEuwmm.jpg:large

• Like 2