Chiefs                Steelers

Saints

We now know the schedule will be released on 5/12

Edited by Titans fan 617

12 hours ago, Titans fan 617 said:

Ya I don’t do the whole game by game prediction thing 

Any minute now we’ll get the 17-0 0-17 post

Just at a glance the Titans will have a tough schedule for sure

Yeah. Obviously things can change, drastically, from one year to the next, but the Bills, Seahawks, and Chiefs seem safe bets to be good next year.

Cards, Dolphins, and Rams too, probably.

So what games are people attempting to go to?

Obviously Covid has a role with things but god willing we are back to going to games in all cities next year 

For me, the 2 games I’m closest too didn’t have fans this year, NE and the Jets, so if they have fans I will be at those

The plan so far was to go to Nashville to see 49ers at Titans because my wife lived in SF years ago, she’s not a die hard fan but she puts up with my crazy fandom stuff and she follows and hopes SF does well so that was the game we were going to travel too that involved flying

If the Titans end up having to go to NO then I will have to pass on Nashville and experience the NO experience 

• 1 month later...

Read a story on PFT that said all the AFC Teams would host the 17th game this year then next year the NFC would

First I want to say I hate the idea of a 17th game only because I think the records are just going to look stupid, The 11-6 Titans hosting the 9-8 Chargers in the first round of the playoffs 

I know the goal is to get to 18 regular season games which I’d be more in favor of

This year with odd number of games they kind of had no choice to make the 17th game vs the other conference 

At least when they go to 18 it’s an easy thing to handle when they make the schedules 

This year we host KC and go to Pit as the same place finisher so at least when they have 18 games you could just play those teams home and away  

I will say though, the Titans are hosting some pretty interesting games at Nissan this season 

Bills Cardinals Chiefs Dolphins 49ers and now the Saints if the AFC teams hosting the 17th game thing holds true 

MA and NJ have recently agreed to start opening up stadiums so i am definitely catching Titans at NE in my neck of the woods and can now make the drive to Titans at Jets

I am 100% making a trip to Nashville this year

My wife grew up in SF so she some what follows them an hopes they do well so that is the game we are planning to go to

But if that SF game ends up as the Week 16 or 17 game I might skip that game for a warmer weathered game 

A lot of good home games this year 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The draft has came and went now the next thing on the NFL calendar is the schedule release in a week and a half

Do any of you have any hopes for schedule yet?

For example Titans have to travel to the west coast twice this year for at Rams at Seahawks 

Would you prefer to play one early one later? 

Would you prefer back to back games out there and the Titans stay some where out there like they did with Arizona and SF 4 years ago?

Titans have a shot at seeing 4 rookie QBs on their schedule is year Jags twice, Jets, SF and NE

I personally thing Cam Newton starts the season for the Pats

Hes dont everything Bill has asked for

The while league just about stayed home for voluntary workouts a few weeks ago and Cam showed up

So I think Cam gets about 6 weeks to prove that the weapons the Pats have added were the reason he sucked last year and not just his noodle arm 

So for me I would really like to get the Titans at Pats game around week 4 5 6 or 7 just some where in there where it’s hopefully the Titans that give Cam Newton’s Patriot career the kill shot before they do to Mac Jones

Im sure some of you would rather face Jones than Cam which is fine

Just curious your thought and hopes for this year’s schedule 

I think I’m the only one that gets fascinated by how our schedule looks every year

I personally think the guy making the schedules should be fired 

I think his schedule formula with the Titans gets a little repetitive at times

Just want to hear what you guys would like to see in a few weeks when this thing is released 

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, deeluxx3 said:

I think we get 2 primetime games

1 thursday night

1 monday night

I hope the Titans Pats game is a Sunday game 

I feel like the schedule maker always switches off every year with the Titans TNF game, meaning last year we were the home team vs Indy, the year before that was the road team in Jax, year before that home team vs Jax, year before that road team in Pit, year before that home vs Jax

So if we are the road team this year who would you like to play?

Hou is my choice lol

3 minutes ago, Titans fan 617 said:

I hope the Titans Pats game is a Sunday game 

I feel like the schedule maker always switches off every year with the Titans TNF game, meaning last year we were the home team vs Indy, the year before that was the road team in Jax, year before that home team vs Jax, year before that road team in Pit, year before that home vs Jax

So if we are the road team this year who would you like to play?

Hou is my choice lol

Seahawks/Cards, I guess. Whichever is better. Home team wins the majority of the time on TNF, so I would want it to be against a team that losing won’t matter as much to.

With 17 games, I’d expect three primetime games.

And I know that it’s silly to fear or rank future schedules, but man is that opponent list scary. Disappointed in the road schedule, as I usually try to make my way to a new destination every year and it consists of places I’ve either been to in the last few years or have no interest in.

Still can’t believe there are no leaks at all

A fake account makes up a bunch of fake leaks usually the day before the day of the release 

Then the day of the release we usually get a flurry of real ones

Maybe we will atleast get the TB opener leak today since Schefter already confirmed the obvious with TB having the opening game 

The only reason I’m curious who they choose for the TB opener is because once TB won the SB, I assumed Buffalo would be the team chosen to open up with them, but recently I’ve heard Dallas floated out there

But Buffalo is on our schedule so it would rule us out going to Buffalo week 1 if they open in Tampa