The Good, the Bad the NON-LOSING SEASON vs. Donkeys

RaidersAreOne

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

4 turnovers and 14 penalties yet we still win? Broncos suck man. Would love Vic at DC but I am glad Denver is retaining him.

Is that a done deal? Because Vic would be great on our sideline.

• Like 1

I know seeing the late season collapse was heart breaking but even 10-6 Miami didn’t make the playoffs.  We’d have had to Go 11-5 and if we had a tie Breaker over Indy, Cleveland, or Baltimore and if not would have had to go 12-4.

We should have beat SD and Miami but even then we’d have been 10-6 and missed playoffs 

3 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

IIRC, if we get one stop from our D vs. the Chiefs, Chargers, and Dolphins games we are 11-5. Sure we won some we should have lost but we definitely could have made the playoffs if we had a better D and coaching late in games. 

I just posted about this (see below)....  i disagree I think it would have been a very tough task to make the playoffs this year the way things played out.

sure we could have beat KC.... but they’re a great team and sweeping them is an Unbelievable task.

I think there’s no excuse for losing to Miami and SD and that’s put us at 10-6.... still out of playoffs.

It was positive to see Edwards make a couple of nice catches today, including his first TD. Hopefully both he and Ruggs will be able to make much bigger contributions to the offense in 2021 after having an actual off-season where they can build some chemistry with Carr.

Edited by Nightmare
  • Like 1