Pittsburgh Steelers vs. Kansas City Chiefs GDT

JLambert58

steelers-vs-chiefs1.png

October 15, 2017 Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City, Missouri  

arrow16_top.jpg

PITTSBURGH STEELERS VS KANSAS CITY CHIEFS

(3-2)                                   (5-0)

Offense yards/game     331.8                                 414.2 

Rank                                 17th                                    2nd

Total rushing yards        450                                     781

Rank                                 23rd                                    2nd

Total passing yards      1209                                   1290

Rank                                   9th                                      6th 

Defense yards/game   276.2                                     366

Rank                                   4th                                     27th

Rushing yards allowed   683                                      590

Rank                                  28th                                    21st

Passing yards allowed   698                                    1240

Rank                                   1st                                      27th  

Let's hope we see a lot of this:

james-harrison-010917-getty-ftrjpg_1x3sc

And this:

hi-res-e07a9c315a44c6f084d053adaeaa97b9_

But not so much this:

ps.jpg?resize=630,420

And now to the Hotties:

1448962413-a0001.jpg

409da4afcf0fad9a717d4afb7e62bd8f--fit-bl

51f51937c03bb24b1b16488ace2c395c.jpg

Time for a bounce back game.      

6025579_the-very-thin-line-pittsburgh-st     

May we all kneel at the altar of St. James and pray for victory. 

Godspeed, Black & Gold, godspeed.   

*(Yes, I'm double dipping on Deebo.)                                              

Interesting to me that the Chiefs offense is looking spectacular despite low expectations, with the defense under-performing (based on stats, but I haven't watched much of them to know whether that's an accurate representation). The Steelers are basically doing the opposite. Defense for the Steelers is looking better than expected and the offense isn't performing to the level that you would expect going into the season.

Honestly, even when we arent playing well, this is the type of game this team usually steps up in.

We are still likely going to lose because the Chiefs are playing better and are just more balanced overall, but after last week, Steeler fans are all doom and gloom and predicting we get blown out.     I see a close game honestly, with the Chiefs probably winning with a late TD or FG.

Our chances in this game....and the season in general....are almost entirely reliant on Ben getting back on track.  

I expect a win by the Chiefs. I expected that before the season started. They are a complete team and are really going to be up for this game. The Playoff loss really ticked them off (especially Kelce). It's always tough to win in KC and they are the better team right now. Add on the revenge motivation and it'll make them a hard beat. It also won't surprise me if Kelce score and does the "disrespect the Terrible Towel thing". Maybe that'll get the team pumped up. 

4 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

He's not been very good outside the one game. He also missed an entire year. I'm sure his body isn't feeling great.

I still don't think you bench a starter for poor play this early. It's not as though it's completely his fault. He has his fair share but so does Ben. Besides AB, what Offensive Skill player has played consistently well?  Now if you wanna bench him and bring him out on 3 WR sets that makes SOME sense. But a healthy scratch?

Archived