NFCECG SNF: Washington vs Philadelphia

naptownskinsfan

5 hours ago, Kip Smithers said:

As a Giants fan, not really upset at the Eagles sitting Hurts tbh (even though I don’t understand the reasoning). For one we had our a number of chances to not even be in this situation (First Dallas game, First Philly game, Tampa game). Secondly we probably would’ve lost vs Tampa next week anyway. 

Yup, I know it sucks missing the playoffs, but this is why you take care of business and don't rely on other teams to get in, especially 6-9 teams, which is simply unheard of, lol.

I was actually really excited to watch the NFC East games yesterday. To go into the last week of the season with three teams having a chance to win the division was exciting. But the games were just hard to watch, all about who was going to screw up last. It's a shame that any of them get to host a playoff game, but that's how it goes.

Edited by childofpudding

11 hours ago, Go_Giants said:

It is a big swing, however it was mostly believed that the NFL is different from the NBA in that teams do not tank on purpose and if they do they are not so obvious about it like the Eagles were.

This is why teams should never back door there way into the playoffs. It sucks for Giants fans but I look at it as a business move.

They jumped a couple teams with similar needs. Now they likely have there choice of WR without having to move around to get him if they go that route. 

Way to fight, Doug. Way to fight. 🤡

Even with Tankadelphia ending their playoff chances, the Giants made plenty of progress this season. I can live with that. Now it's on to the offseason and another draft, where our needs are so obvious (WR1, TE not named Engram, CB2, EDGE) that no GM could miss them.