Black Monday gets head start

textaz03

1 minute ago, WizardHawk said:

Not surprised. Should have never been hired to begin with imo. He’s possibly worst HC I’ve seen in recent memory.

He’s seen two teams driven to disaster, does he get another job in football? He’s been straight up awful at his past stops.

His claim to fame was working with Manning in Denver. 

But he never developed a QB after (not that he had anything to do with Manning's development) and as you said, basically was a terrible head coach. He shouldn't get another job, but I'm sure somebody will give him a chance. 

3 hours ago, D82 said:

His claim to fame was working with Manning in Denver. 

But he never developed a QB after (not that he had anything to do with Manning's development) and as you said, basically was a terrible head coach. He shouldn't get another job, but I'm sure somebody will give him a chance. 

Someone will hire him as an OC, but I doubt he’ll ever be a head coach again.

1 hour ago, WizardHawk said:

Given the state of the Eagles and the massive regression of Wentz, I’m a little surprised Pederson hasn’t been given his walking papers. 

John Elway has stepped down as Broncos GM. Well overdue.

Pederson has a meeting with Lourie on Wednesday. There has been a lot of speculation on the local airwaves here.

Elway actually got a promotion and gave up his GM duties from what I heard.